What can I do with a small, old fashioned porcelain bathtub?

It stands up on legs about 2 or 3 ft. high. It is from a 1950 s(?) apartment in NYC, when bathtubs we re in the kitchen & served also as the kitchen sink

• ?

You can go to Pinterest.com and use the keywords "Repurposed Bath Tubs" to get ideas on creative ways to reuse the tub.

OR

Put an advertisement in the newspaper, on Craigslist, Ebay or other selling sites to sell the to to someone who is restoring an old home.

OR

Contact SALVAGE companies who purchase items to sell for restoration projects. I think there was a Salvage Restoration company in Stamford, CT that you may want to contact.

I've seen them used outdoors in a potting shed area, to hold potted plants. Or, could be a planter, outdoors or on a patio.

"when bathtubs we re in the kitchen & served also as the kitchen sink” um…yeah…that never happened

they are called trough sinks

those tubs are not in any way small--couple I knew put wood over the top and used it as a counter when they weren't using the tub.

I've seen more than one with one side cut out, filled with cushions, and used as a funky sofa.

Sell on Ebay.

Take a bath.