Bought the right ink but it says it's not compatible?

What is the reason that I can't replace my ink? I bought the correct ones. My printer is written on the box of the inks so what is causing this problem?

It says that it's the wrong ink but it shouldn't be...

It's normal for remanufactured cartridges. Just ignore message and keep printing

• John

sorry, crystal ball's in the shop. without naming your printer and what ink you bought, no one can help you.

• keerok

Are those original ink cartridges? If they are, bring the printer and ink cartridge to the store you bought the cartridge from and let them figure it out.

For different printer might be different solution.Display what printer model you have.Look at those sites meanwhi\le

Are you using clones. Some printers are clever enough to know that its a clone tank and that the chip on the tank is not a genuine one.

I would suggest speaking with the company you purchased them from as it may just be a bad batch you have and a replacement will resolve the issue.