Is it rude to ask a tattoo artist to add to a tattoo? Also, is it rude to ask him to modify it slightly?

I got a tattoo about 5 weeks on my forearm and I didn’t notice at the time but it’s not centered (it goes to my wrist but is about an inch from my elbow)... is it rude to ask the same tattoo artist to add to it (it’s a landscape piece). Also, is it rude to ask him to modify a couple of sections (it would entail... show more I got a tattoo about 5 weeks on my forearm and I didn’t notice at the time but it’s not centered (it goes to my wrist but is about an inch from my elbow)... is it rude to ask the same tattoo artist to add to it (it’s a landscape piece). Also, is it rude to ask him to modify a couple of sections (it would entail turning a skinny tree into a simple spruce)? I don’t regret what I got so please don’t get me wrong, I just want it centered and consistent. I’ve gotten a few pieces by him, and would defenitely pay for his time. What do you think?