Do teachers HAVE to report self harm?

This Is a copy and paste from my prev question, I feel like i need more responses I've been self harming for a while now and I have recent cuts on my legs. I'm quite a sporty person, and I'm worried that one of my PE teachers might notice them if I am in my sports gear. I have quite a good relationship... show more This Is a copy and paste from my prev question, I feel like i need more responses

I've been self harming for a while now and I have recent cuts on my legs. I'm quite a sporty person, and I'm worried that one of my PE teachers might notice them if I am in my sports gear. I have quite a good relationship with my PE teachers, do they HAVE to report them if they notice them? Don't they have to do whats in the best interest of the students? My best interest would be not to tell my parents, as my relations with aren't very good and will only make it worse. Do you think if I explain this to them they'll understand?
Update: Please stop saying I need help, I've given up. Just answer my question

In other words, are they a mandated reporter and what does that entail?