its asked in HealthMen's Health · 3 years ago

Is it safe to get a handjob with phimosis?

Like I have tight foreskin, and it hurts to try to pull it back when I'm hard. But if let someone give me a regular handjob anyways, and let them force back the skin back and forth during the handjob, could I get hurt? Like would the frenulum break or will I get rips on foreskin, or will it just be painful but safe? Thanks

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Nick
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

you can fap without force skin back, you know

• ron h
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

(I'm so glad I was cut as an infant!)

• 3 years ago

Yes you could get hurt if they pull the skin back all the way and it gets stuck, you would have to go to the emergency room and have them fix it. If the blood supply to your glans gets cut off for too long it could cause some damage. If someone wants to do this for you use some oil, vegetable oil, olive oil or something slippery so their hand slides up and down, not your foreskin.

• Josie
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

Provided your partner uses lube or oil and does not force back =

yes. Make sure she/ he moves the foreskin lower down and does

not pull too hard.

Oral sex is O.K. with plenty saliva, not teeth, and again no force.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Yes it is, just use plenty of coconut oil.

• 3 years ago

Yes but use lots of lube.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Just have control of your gear when getting serviced- show the person how you need it stroked and to be cautious and should be fine. If under 15 then the foreskin is probably not fully mature yet and will stretch and loosen more as you get older.

• Bucky
    Lv 5
    3 years ago

It is perfectly possible to do a handjob without retracting the foreskin. The answers to your questions depend on how tight your foreskin is, how long your frenulum is and other factors. If a tight foreskin is forced back, then paraphimosis could occur.

You might consider manual foreskin stretching over time to relieve the tightness that causes phimosis.

https://www.wikihow.fitness/Do-Phimosis-Stretching

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

no. That is dangerous. Very very dangerous.

• balan
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

If you cannot pull down the foreskin with ease apply some baby oil and try for a fortnight .It will work.Do not force to pulldown as it may lead to complications and even slight bleeding may occur.Else see your physician who will be in a better position to advise you.Regards.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.