Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

What do you think of the four points of the deal signed by Trump and North Korea?

1. US and North Korea begin peaceful from negotiations from here on out.

2. The US and North Korea join efforts for peace on the Korean peninsula.

3. North Korea will agree to "work towards" denuclearization.

4. The US and North Korea commit to recovering prisoners of war as well as remains of prisoners of war from North Korea.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

That's it? Lol.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

If you develop nuclear weapons and let your people starve and assassinate your family you get a nice sit down meeting with uncle Donald who will give you a couple of presents in exchange and give you a couple of friendly pats on the shoulder.

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

So the language suggests they arent required to do anything, trumps calling. Schedule a rally

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Actions speak louder than words.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

North Korea is facing real starvation mass because of the sanctions, drought, and the late planting because of the spring cold. They must import free grain from the USA or die. If no grain soon for North Korea, then no deal. North Koreans would rather die fighting than be cannibals again. The weather helped to cause "Grain or War". Thank you Jesus!

• gerald
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

N Korea cannot afford to make a deal with America you are liars and bullies its as simple as that kid you have big bombs and no brains son its not you that are tough its fantasy humans are nothing

• 3 years ago

Sounds good, but we'll have to see what happens.

I wonder how the left will spin this?

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Sounds like a nothing burger to me!

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Seems like a very good start to the process to me.

• 3 years ago

Nice words, nothing substantive.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.