I am 17 with a 22 year old about to be 18 in 3 months. my dad doesnt approve of my relationship with him because he is black.?

my dad found proof that we were having sexual activity and filed a police report he now has 3 charges and i have one .... but he didnt rape me... isnt it up to me ? will they ask me if he raped me ? will i even have a say so in this ? he is my boyfriend i love him very much i dont want him to go to jail. also if my... show more my dad found proof that we were having sexual activity and filed a police report he now has 3 charges and i have one .... but he didnt rape me... isnt it up to me ? will they ask me if he raped me ? will i even have a say so in this ? he is my boyfriend i love him very much i dont want him to go to jail. also if my dad drops the charges will the state just pick them up and proceed with the investigation ? will we all go to court ? nobody is telling me anything and i know for a fact he pressed charges because his mother called him while we were together and told us the detective called her. please i need information.