Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 3 years ago

Is it normal for me, a girl, to not like girly things? I despise makeup and dresses and heels. But I'm also sick of being called a dude?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Perfectly normal. I've known some women who won't wear makeup. It is not weird at all. Some women prefer dresses but I know many women who prefer slacks. Heels - some prefer flats, some prefer 2" heels, some (dimwits) prefer 3 or 4 or 5" heels, which throws off their balance and makes them look like idiots. Some prefer regular pumps, some prefer wedges and others just want to wear sneakers all the time. None of it is weird. It is personal choice.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

UH YES!!!!!!!!! Don't let anyone tell you 'to be a girl you must be girly' girls can simply like ALL things, and if they don't like makeup dresses or heels, that doesn't simply mean the other stuff they like is "boy" stuff. If people call you a dude and you don't like it, speak up!!! Tell them you don't like and you are simply and ungirly girl.

• laurie
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

yuo cna wear womens clothes that are that girly skiny jeans carpis clogs etc

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

You do you. It's strictly your call.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Definitely normal!

• 3 years ago

I'm wearing a shirt made out of black unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liner and added my own style to it. So why not make some clothing out of unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liners and add your own style and flair to it, just be creative and hopefully that will help. I hope this helps you.

• 3 years ago

Yes, different people like different things. You do you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.