The guys in high school and college, they just like or care beautiful girls, sexy girls, popular girls??

The guys in high school and college, they just like or care beautiful girls, sexy girls, popular girls or something like that. They are never like or care the girls have nice soul, honest,..... although she has little bit ugly, right???

• Hiya

There' someone for everyone. Everyone has a different taste, what someone perceives as pretty can not be so pretty to another person. This differs between cultures and backgrounds and just the individual. There are many types of people and those people who are perceived "ugly" have parents who have passed down their genes to them, who have found love and kids, so they have kids and so everyone finds love. It's just that in American culture the majority have chosen what is pretty. Personally my friend and I have different taste in girls, the girls he is interested in I don't really have an interest in, but it's a good thing, because it would suck to be interested in the same girl. So it's a good thing people have different taste.

Oh sure. That would explain perfectly why no average or ugly girl has ever gotten laid in all of history, wouldn't it?

Oh wait...