How much would you pay for an engine that allowed you to get 200 MPG out of a pickup/SUV and would be guarantee'd to last 300k miles?

I'm not here to argue whether or not this is possible, but suppose somebody made aftermarket engines that allowed you to get 200 MPG from even full size pickup trucks and obviously much more with cars, BUT the vehicles these engines go into legally would need to be made before 1986. Would 15 thousand dollars... show more I'm not here to argue whether or not this is possible, but suppose somebody made aftermarket engines that allowed you to get 200 MPG from even full size pickup trucks and obviously much more with cars, BUT the vehicles these engines go into legally would need to be made before 1986. Would 15 thousand dollars be a reasonable price to charge? What about 20 thousand dollars? The engines would last on average 500,000 to 600,000 miles and would be guarantee'd to last 300,000 miles.