Is this wild queen Anne's lace plant in good health or not here's the picture I took of it bad health or good?

The top growth is going to die because the plant no longer has enough roots to support it. You may as well cut it off now and be done with it. As for the rest, I'd be surprised if it lives for long. I would suggest that you look up what's recommended for growing carrots indoors. At the least, the pot will have to be deep and probably pretty huge to have a chance of keeping the plant alive because it's larger than a garden carrot. To that you can add that it's biennial, meaning that it's not going to live any longer than a couple of years.

It looks wilting. If the soil is too try it takes time for it to rehydrate. I'd put the pot into a container (e.g. dishpan) with a one or two inches of water and leave it for a day and see if it recovers. It might not be too far gone.

If you just planted it into the pot it's going through some transplant shock and if soaking it overnight doesn't help, then cutting the wilted parts off might help.

I can't tell if the location it's at has enough light. Queen Anne's lace outside is pretty invasive which means it does grow like a weed, but it likes sunny sites.

Have you pets? have your pets access to this plant? does the plant smell bad? suggest pet has slashed onto the plant / soil. remove pet from equation. If you have no pet, I bet you have central heating, some house plants don't like central heating.

It looks very dry and dying, but it is still green so it could recover. Try watering it.

• Tavy

Terrible it's dying.

The Queen Anne's Lace plant is dead! Long live the Queen Anne's Lace plant!