advice on ******* a rockstar/celebrity (not theoretically, this is actually happening?)?

hi-im 18, girl.work in the music industry.i go on tour with bands in the uk. was just on with a big band from the 80s.

now. i like an older man.the 80s band i toured with wanted me to hang in their dressing room all the time-i had a great time on that tour, nothing ever happened between any of the band members although it came close

i love the musicians and music and the guitars and i adore it all - i love my job.

there is another HUGE artist i am going on tour with soon.i was looking up the other band members besides the lead singer and guitarist.

turns out guitarist is cute so i followed his instagram, commented saying he was cute, and that i'd be doing his dressing rooms on the upcoming UK tour - he sees, follows me back, starts messaging me

"you're doing dressing rooms for the next tour?"i told him yes. he replies, he's excited now. i ask why. he says, i cant say - your boyfriend will get mad. i tell him i dont have a boyfriend -he flirts, tells me he cant stop looking at my feed. he gets kinky, dirty enough so that i know i cant pretend we never spoke about this when we meet. we are almost definately going to ****

which is cool. hes single

we have hotels for this tour. not the tour bus.

2 consecutive show days. a day off the another show day.

do i plan this meticulously?some people told me to wait until the last day to **** him.

first day ****-is it going to be awkward for the rest of the tour?

is it worth it for the thrill?

where would we ****?!

hotel? dressing room?

• Pre-planning something like that sounds ridiculous and boring. You may find out the guy smells like elephant **** and you don't want to go near him. Or he's not single and he was just flirting and has no interest. Go with the flow. The only thing to pre-plan is to have condoms with you at all times.

You can hang and bang on the first day as long as you both promise to continue banging and not make it awkward after

I'm glad that your not my daughter. Just saying.