Better first gun revolver, pistol or shotgun?

I am getting a gun for my first home for home defense and possibly to get into hunting water fowl next fall. Primarily it would be for home defense not conceal and carry as I’m a teacher and cannot carry at work. I am torn between three guns in particular and I’m surprised the handguns are more expensive. 1. Smith... show more I am getting a gun for my first home for home defense and possibly to get into hunting water fowl next fall. Primarily it would be for home defense not conceal and carry as I’m a teacher and cannot carry at work. I am torn between three guns in particular and I’m surprised the handguns are more expensive.

1. Smith & Wesson 442 engraved: $615
2. Jericho IWI 941 9mm: $500
3. Remington 870 tactical: $375

I like the smith and Wesson because it looks like a gun you could hand down for generations.

I like the Jericho because I’m an American-Israeli and believe in Israeli technology

I like the 870 because it’s American and a classic reliable home defense weapon.