The carton of Magnum, Milk Chocolate Vanilla ice cream says "Product of Hungary." Does that mean it was imported?

On the back it also says Unilever, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632 USA. I bought this ice cream at a Smith's grocery store in New Mexico. Does this mean that we're importing ice cream from Europe? If it really was imported then what I don't understand why it can't be made under license somewhere in the... show more On the back it also says Unilever, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632 USA. I bought this ice cream at a Smith's grocery store in New Mexico. Does this mean that we're importing ice cream from Europe? If it really was imported then what I don't understand why it can't be made under license somewhere in the USA. It seems it would be much cheaper to manufacturer it at home. This is America, we have plenty of resources for milk, sugar, and chocolate. I bought the 14.8 oz container on sale for $2.74. The regular retail price is $4.99. If it was imported now I understand why the regular retail price is so high. At the same store a pint of Ben & Jerry's is 2 bucks less and even that's outrageous for a pint of ice cream. And if you're wondering, I didn't think the Magnum was that good. The chocolate is a bit bitter which is something I don't like.