On vine, I watched a group of teens playing with a ouija board. Will I get haunted?

Vine is for jokes btw and the clip was like 5 seconds long from a collection of other funny videos. It was on youtube and the joke was that a guy ended up choking a girl (it was a joke obviously) but can watching videos of people using it be dangerous? This is a legit question because I'm terrified.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

You won't get haunted because Ouija boards don't work people are just overreacting

• 3 years ago

It sounds like you already are haunted by it.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

hahahaha it doesnt even work ive tried a million times. this is not hollywood where the light will go out when u ask mr.ghost to turn them off. thats only on movies.

• 3 years ago

i dont think watching those videos is dangerous but i would stop watching them if theyre going to upset you

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

you will not get haunted by anything other than by your own thoughts. Being scared of something that isnt even real is silly

• 3 years ago

It doesn't work like The Ring, you're probably safe.

• 3 years ago

you wont get haunted because if over hundreds of people are watching the video, how will the "spirit" know who to haunt.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.