A asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 3 years ago

I want to write a novel?

Hi all, for a long time now I have been wanting to do something creative and fun like creating a novel or something along those lines and recently I have decided that I am going to start. I just want to clarify that I am writing for the fun and entertainment as ive always found it fun writing short stories and thinking of different plots etc. As such I am planning on writing something like a fantasy story and I ve already thought of a few things I could do, so what I wanted to ask was how I could start the novel off, like what should I write for the first chapter, or book etc. Thank you for your answers in advance.

• Tina

Possibly make up your mind what you want to do - 'something on the lines' of a novel is extemely vague as is 'something like a fantasy story'. Then do it. Start with something interesting and go on from there.

It's YOUR creation, none of us have anything to do with it. Just sit down and write it.

It doesn't really matter. Like my dad says just start writing.