Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 3 years ago

What your opinion on the Grey Aliens from Zeta Reticuli what do you know about them?Are they allegedly benevolent or malevolent?

I think they exist and are benevolent shame they do want there presence known due to mass panic by the religious population of the world.

3rd planet around Zeta Reticuli 2 according to Project Serpo documents and MJ 12 documents.

Lack of evidence does not make something untrue you have to find the evidence.

Favorite Answer

There is no evidence that any planets exist in the Zeta Reticuli system let alone habitable planets to support grey aliens. There is no evidence at all that any sentient aliens have ever visited Earth and with the distances involved it is unlikely that any ever will. If you are writing fiction then you can make your aliens benevolent or malevolent as suits your plot.

• Warren

Let's look at your claims:

"Update: I think they exist and are benevolent shame they do want there presence known due to mass panic by the religious population of the world."

This entire sentence is total nonsense, There is ZERO credible evidence that ANY intelligent life forms have ever visited earth, or that they even exist for that matter. You realize that "grey aliens" are purely a product of science fiction, and are not based on any actual observations.

"Update 2: 3rd planet around Zeta Reticuli 2 according to Project Serpo documents and MJ 12 documents."

Project Serpo and MJ12 are also fairy tales, so any "documents" are obviously fakes. There are no known planets in this system.

"Update 3: Lack of evidence does not make something untrue you have to find the evidence"

This is just a word salad, a random mishmash of words with no real meaning. Carl Sagan had a saying you need to learn and live by:

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.".

You need to prove that your aliens exist and have visited our planet, we don't have to prove that they haven't.

Since they don't actually exist, my opinion is "bleh".

My opinion of those creatures is that they do not exist, are fake, mythical, made up.

Any further discussion is pointless because it would be speculation about non-existent beings.

<what do you know about them?> I know there's no reason to believe they exist, since no planets have been seen there, and we've taken a very close look because of the notoriety of the Reticuli system. That doesn't prove there aren't any, but it doesn't look promising. Nor is the the slightest shred of physical evidence, never mind compelling evidence, that such beings have ever visited Earth.

.

<I think they exist and are benevolent> I don't, and in any case I don't see the point in speculating on the characteristics of something that isn't known to exist.

.

<they do want [their] presence known due to mass panic by the religious population of the world.> Why do you think that? It's my opinion that this claim is rubbish, but I think you're only repeating something you've heard. Religious believers have a remarkable capacity for self-deception, and fundamentalists in particular have proven themselves immune to persuasion by facts, and willfully ignore those that aren't consistent with their predetermined beliefs.

.

<3rd planet around Zeta Reticuli 2 according to Project Serpo documents and MJ 12 documents.> Who cares? Those are fabrications produced by loons for the credulous.

.

<Lack of evidence does not make something untrue you have to find the evidence.> No, *you* have to find the evidence, since you're the one making the claim. And the fact is you have utterly no convincing evidence to produce. Sorry, but there's no reason to believe this is anything but fantasy.

.

.

"Lack of evidence does not make something untrue you have to find the evidence."

You tell someone who disagrees with you that they have to find evidence to support you. Interesting debating technique.

• Clive

There is no evidence of them. How can I have an opinion?

• Bill-M

My Opinion: They do not exist at all. Total Science Fiction.

Those grey aliens are most likely imaginary. No one has any physical evidence of them, or clear pictures, or a large group of witnesses.

If aliens are here, they are not hostile because they have not killed us yet.

• Nyx

Zero planets have yet to be detected around that binary star system. However, it does have a massive massive dust ring.

http://www.armaghplanet.com/blog/the-truth-about-z...

https://www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=Circumste...