Anonymous

After defecating I wipe my butt well but then the hole starts itching a few hours later. Then when I wipe again it's dirty again, why?

Favorite Answer

See a doctor to make sure you don't have pinworms. They are normally most active at night, but you need to be certain.

As for the fecal matter, you should discuss that with a doctor, too.

You have atopic dermatitis. Use wet wipes, as they clean the anus region better than tissue paper does.

you did not clean out the rectum when you wiped https://www.google.com/search?q=picture+of+rectum&...

• Marc

Becuase you are not cleaning properly. Get some baby wipes or flushable wipes that are moist and try them

You could have pin worms which cause itching and squirm out the butt hole covered in feces only to crawl back in after laying their eggs.

You had to go number 2, but held it too long and it creeped out like a big brown sloppy sludge.

IBS, lack of fiber, fissures, etc.