Guys I found a way to beat gravity!!!?

So you know if you drop a cat it will fall on its paws. So if you tie two cats back to back (their paws away from each other), iwonder if they will just float in the air and spin because they dont know who will land on the paws. I know its gonna be hard to tie up two cats because they will be scared, but if you... show more So you know if you drop a cat it will fall on its paws. So if you tie two cats back to back (their paws away from each other), iwonder if they will just float in the air and spin because they dont know who will land on the paws.

I know its gonna be hard to tie up two cats because they will be scared, but if you try to get them while they sleep it could work.

Could someone please help me out with this idea, I dont have any cats at home to test this, but I'm sure it will work.