Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 3 years ago

Supporting Trump requires one to abandon all moral, ethical and logical consistency. Is that why liberals oppose him so vehemently?

I'll support 45 like all the Republicans supported president Obama. That means I'll never support him or his followers.

• Dr. D

Liberals just hate everyone who disagrees with them. Liberals claim the moral high ground and then sprew slanderous criticism at conservatives. Where is the moral high ground there?

Okay, Trump is a jerk. He has a big mouth, insults everyone, while imaging his own brilliance. You don't have to like him. However look at the results:

1. Unemployment is at 3.9%. That's very, very good.

2. The Gross Domestic Product is growing 3X faster than under Obama!

3. Women CEOs of Fortune 500 companies has grown 50% under Trump.

4. Black unemployment is at a record low.

5. We have legal immigration over 1.3 million annually and 90% of them are from non-white nations.

6. ISIS and the Taliban appear beaten.

7. We are having peaceful talks with North Korea.

So all the news is not bad.

Umm no, its the other way around. Just look at how liberals behave. They refuse to hear the other side. They have ideas that have been tried and failed countless times. Their opinions are constantly in flux with whatever opinion is fashionable. I support Trump because I believe that he has excellent negotiating skills. The fact that he ended a decades long war is evidence of that. As for morality? I’m a strict Christian and yet I believe that everyone is free to live their lives. Muslims, gays, whoever. Clearly you don’t know everything about what’s going on and are listening to the side of people who are paid to say rude nonsense. Stop being like every liberal who bashes everyone who has a different opinion than you.

But of course, now that there is a USA-DPRK peace summit taking place, it is important to distract people from that by libeling Trump.

Not true.

• Sandy

the first part of that is incorrect.