What should I do about my friend and my wife?

I have a friend who made me feel uncomfortable around my wife, he was calling her pretty and saying how lucky I was to have her. Well I kept it to myself trusting my wife l, but 2 months later her phone alarm starts to ring I go to shut it off and their are 3 texts from him. So curiously I looked and they have been... show more I have a friend who made me feel uncomfortable around my wife, he was calling her pretty and saying how lucky I was to have her. Well I kept it to myself trusting my wife l, but 2 months later her phone alarm starts to ring I go to shut it off and their are 3 texts from him. So curiously I looked and they have been texting for the last 2 months him flirting with her saying he's thinking about doing dirty things to her and how she can do better then me and how beautiful she is and that he misses her. But she would redirect the conversation when he did those things to other non flirty topics l, but I had no idea they were texting in the first place so should I keep him as a friend and should I be worried about my wife?
23 answers 23