Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 years ago

Our teachers taught us that the black people want to turn AMERICA into ghettos?

That was on Friday, it was our last day of school.What she taught us is now sinking in, And she is right. I notice any black city is run down, murders and they hate whites.

Can we all pray to God to show black peoples how to better at living life?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Sounds more like a brainwasher if you ask me ...

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

I will pray with you. I look at African nations and I ask where is God. Why can't he help their minds learn how to run a country. So sad. Children suffering. The west exploiting them. Smh

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Have you noticed whites are turning into black people? White girls with black guys white boys thinking their "thugs" and all that

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

It's true. Not to worry though, the ghetto is freaking awesome!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Blacks do not want to turn America into ghettos. In fact most blacks do not live in ghettos themselves. The poor ones do to be sure. But then so do the browns, whites, and yellows live in ghettos when they are poor.

No one chooses to live in a ghetto. But the nature of capitalism is that it rewards those who have marketable skills and expertise, and penalizes those who don't. And those who are penalized are the ones, no matter what color, who live in ghettos.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Such a liar you never went to school except home schooled and it is your family that turns America into a ghetto.

• 3 years ago

It doesn't take an Einstein to see that you

1. Don't actually know any black people, and

2. Never went to church.

• 3 years ago

Oh and we whites sure helped the Natives live a better life and loved the hell out of them back in the day...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.