Why is Roseanne stupid?

• Kathy
    Favorite Answer

Her problem is that she speaks before she thinks, hoping it would be funny. When it backfires in her face, then she blames it on everything else, instead of herself. When she did the national anthem the way she did, and she got booed, she said people didn't have a sense of humor. It will be awhile before her career will be back to normal.

Ask her why she’s rude and stupid

for using twitter

Because she is a conservative

Actually I think she's a lying con artist. Not stupid. Pretending to be stupid racist white trash to make money off racist rednecks.

White trash

• Bob

She isn't

She has brain damage and is on adrenal which can make people act in irrational ways.

I've never understood what people see in her I don't find her funny. I find her abrasive and confrontational.

Her poor behavior has finally come back to bite her, sad she took the livelihood away from several talented people with her behavior.

• David

People ask your mom the same thing about you. She doesn't know either..

• Jamey

She thinks she is being funny when you isn't at all. She's really old hat now. I bet she was drunk when she sent those tweets. She looks like an old soak.