Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 3 years ago

Any ideas on giving a lap dance?

Me and my friend Kevin were just watching a movie when a scene at a strip club with a stripper giving some dude lap dance appeared. We laughed about it when Kevin asked if I could give him a lap dance for real, well more like a challenge (I'm a girl btw). Weird, but I figured it would be kinda fun. We agreed that it wouldn't cross the line like no actual sex afterward or anything and that I wouldn't strip either. My clothes stay on. The challenge is only to perform a really steamy, close lap dance in private. Problem is I really don't know what to do. I've never thought of doing something like this before. I'm not all that great at dancing so I'm not sure what I should exactly do. What are some tips, tricks, and warnings for a lap dance? And how about West End Girls as a song to dance too, sexy enough? Again it's just for fun and a challenge, no sex or nakedness needed.

• y

We agreed that it wouldn't cross the line

Just preforming it is crossing the line, it is setting the stage, getting the chemicals and hormones going, one thing leads to another, and before you know it. Your a single parent.

Maybe not quite that, but it is the pattern of how things get going. I have no tips for you, individual preference, have fun, stay safe.