Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 3 years ago

question about guy??

well basically a dude he met me and then he said he doesnt wanna be my boyfriend just friends. then he started telling me im being needy and he canceled plams to meet up. he rescheduled for another day and canceled that too. we talked on the phone and he wanted to take me to his office party. he wasnt meeting up again and we got into a fight over text. he said i need constant interaction with him and im always mesaging him and begging to meet and it is needy. he also told me hes not gonna date me ever he only likes hot confident women to date. we fought a bit more and basically hes been telling me to do stuff and get more confident. he said he will stay in touch, doesnt expect to hear from me anymore, and he said i shouldnt text him he will reach out..he said " i will reach out when you are ready"

ready for what basically?i swear didnt do anything wrong but this guy he hurt me a lot. what shall i do now? to feel normal again? how can i push myself to talk to strangers when i want him but hes rejecting me so badly? who knows he might not even date me if i become hot, or become confident? seems like he really has a discrimination issue with me.

Im terrified.

Block him. Do t deal with a giy who only wants you when its convinient for him

• MissA

He doesn't like you that way. He also sounds like kind of a dbag, but that's a separate topic. It doesn't matter that you want him, it needs two people to make a relationship but only one to end it. You need to respect that and move on. Don't text him, don't call him, don't snapchat/facebook/whatever him. Acknowledge that you regret that you two couldn't make it work but accept that you couldn't.

Anyone who needs you to change everything about yourself in order for you to be the type of person that you want is NOT the person for you. Focus on having some fun and meeting someone who wants to be with the type of person that you are.

hey bruh, screw that guy. Someone who is not willing to appreciate YOU is NOT worth your time. there's somebody out there who you're gonna find is right, but it isn't this asshole. Take stride in who you are as a person, and if he needs a "confident, hot woman" then I think he needs to look in the mirror, cause' he's most likely a grub who needs to make up for something by showing off his prospective girlfriend's outward appearance. **** that boi, this ain't no business deal, he can't just say "ill be in touch with you". I know letting him go now probably seems like a big step, you might not be ready to let go, but the sooner you stop letting his shitty vibes and things he said about you plague your mind, the sooner you get to loving yourself. Have a good day hun, you beat those sick bastards!

There is no simple answer to your question. Its not normal to pursue someone that has told you they are not interested in you and its not normal to develop a strong attachments to someone you are not even dating. You apparently never had an actual relationship with this guy, so you haven't actually experienced a loss of anything. The thing that would probably help you the most is to learn to recognize when a person is or is not interested in you and learn how to cut off the relationship when there is no mutual interest.

Leave the guy alone and never bother him again.