Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 years ago

My ex sent me this message, how can I respond to let her know that I understand and will change and we need to get back together ?

“ I’m not going to lie I miss you but I don’t miss the baby **** I feel like you should’ve acted more older than you were like beyond you age and understood when somebody asked you stop the very first time and not 3-4 times or putting your head down just because something didn’t go your way and that’s mad annoying and then trying to explain yourself after something was said made it every worse like I don’t know but it made me not want a relationship it made everything you did so aggy and it irritated the crap out of me and I know I said I’ll never leave and I made a promise but your actions of acting like a little boy just turned me off and turned me the wrong way. I date older guys for a reason I would expect them to be more mature and trust me you not the first for me to say this to but your are the last I apologize for my actions just acting like I didn’t give a **** about anything and I’m leaving this at that I don’t want a response honestly just read and it continue on with you night because there no telling what I would say in response “

• Doug H

HISTORY is correct. She has made it clear she is no longer interested in you and from what I've been told, when women get turned off there is almost no way to reverse that change of feeling. I think if you responded or attempted to correct whatever you did, I believe that would fall under her rule....that you broke once already...." when somebody asked you stop the very first time and not 3-4 times or putting your head down just because something didn’t go your way and that’s mad annoying and then trying to explain yourself after something was said made it every worse...." I think it is best to learn whatever lesson you can get from this relationship and move on a bit wiser.

The note appeared, to me, to make it clear that you two will NOT be getting back together.