My wife wants to get another tattoo and I m not thrilled by the idea. Anyone been in my position? How can I manage this situation?

My wife wants to get her third tattoo. When we met she did not have any but after we got married she got a very small tattoo on her wrist. After some time she suggested we get a couples tattoo I do not like tattoos on myself so I said no just like I told my sisters when they ask to get a sister s tattoo. A few... show more My wife wants to get her third tattoo. When we met she did not have any but after we got married she got a very small tattoo on her wrist. After some time she suggested we get a couples tattoo I do not like tattoos on myself so I said no just like I told my sisters when they ask to get a sister s tattoo. A few months ago my wife s friend asked her to get a matching tattoo and they did. It is also small and be hidden easily under clothing. I was not thrilled then either but she said it would be small and it is a very simple design.
A few weeks ago she mentioned she wanted to get another tattoo, this time she wants a 2 inch tattoo on her arm. At the time I expressed I didn t love the idea of her getting more tattoos. However, I told her it s her body, her decision. She said she wouldn t get the tattoo because she would prefer to have my blessing, otherwise it didn t feel right if she got it. Ok, so last night she tells me her friend is feeling sad and she s getting a tattoo and that she doesn t want to leave her alone so she wants to get a tattoo as well. I don t know how to deal with this. I am not happy with her getting another tattoo, that s just how I feel. On the other hand, I don t want to be a controlling spouse. Because I do put myself in her situation, if it was me wanting to get one is probably get it too. Ughhhh. Help me.