Hi, I'm in need for a temporary accommodation as soon as possible. I was told by the council that I would need to look while they help aswel?

4 Answers

  • 3 years ago

    I'm not sure if you're referring to "reasonable accommodations," which is according to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990.

    EDIT: Apparently, you're referring to homelessness and finding shelter. I'll look for some resources.

    This website has more info re: those in the U.K. (England) who are looking for shelter:


  • 3 years ago

    If you're in university, then check the university's housing office for people looking for subletters or roommates.

    If you're not in university, this isn't really the place to ask.

  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

    Contact Shelter in the


  • 3 years ago

    Sadly, my friend, none of us here know which area of the country you live in, but have you tried the Y.M.C.A. or other similar organisations?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.