A girl kissed me then a week later she started acting like she hates me.?

I dunno it just came out of nowhere and she kissed me on the lips before leaving one day. We've never been on a date or anything. The next time she saw me at school she acted furious at me.

• Doug H

I am not sure how you responded or if you told people or whatever but based on what I do know... I would be chill, friendly and not let it rock your world to much until she decides to talk about why she kissed you. I guess I would be wondering what kind of reaction she wanted from you, I would be thinking was it just a spur of the moment thing that she reacted to something without thinking and the kiss means nothing to her more like it was accidental or was it more meaningful and she wanted a response of interest in return that you failed to do? That is what I would hope that she would eventually tell you.

• So a girl kissed you and your reaction was to act like a lump and ignore her for a week.

Because I am not a human.