Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 3 years ago

ever notice that when men rape a woman, no an steps in to stop it?

most will drop pants and masturbate.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

I think if any of us at all noticed a man raping a woman we’d stop it,it’s not that much of a commonly seen thing to stop it being done if it was there’d be plenty less than there is now n I certainly wouldn’t start wan*ing if I did see it happening

• David
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

How many rapes have you observed? How many men have you observed dropping pants? I think the whole question is A TROLL...

• 3 years ago

Yes.

• 3 years ago

that sounds more like a fantasy you have

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

I don't know what part of the world you are from, but I would never stand idly bye and ignore it.I would call the police and tell them a rape was in progress, then I would apprehend, render unconscious and make a citizens arrest against the assailant.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Rape happens in nature all the time. It is a natural act.

• 3 years ago

Yeah, so many rapes are witnessed by others.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

That's not true. Many a rape has been thwarted by men stepping in to stop it. Just look at that huge rape case from last fall that was prosecuted of that rape that took place at Stanford where the girl being raped was unconscious. Male students Peter Johnsson and Carl Arndt saw it happening and stepped in and stopped it. They did not join in. They did not watch and masturbate. They, at their own risk, took swift and forceful action to immediately stop it, and then they called the police and helped her get medical attention. That's how the police were able to make their arrest, because of them and their actions.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

So? No one ever steps in and stop it when I am anal raping men with my strap on.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

When we get married.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.