How long will my laptop last?

I have a MacBook Air that I purchased in 2013, it is five years old. So far I have never had any issues with it, actually it has worked flawlessly. It has been stepped on (and has a dent from it on the keyboard), has gone through two charging cables, has had a lot of liquid spilled over it, has been dropped... show more I have a MacBook Air that I purchased in 2013, it is five years old. So far I have never had any issues with it, actually it has worked flawlessly. It has been stepped on (and has a dent from it on the keyboard), has gone through two charging cables, has had a lot of liquid spilled over it, has been dropped multiple times, etc.

I'm just curious how long it will last, I don't plan to replace it until it breaks. But does anyone have any experience with this? Thank you in advance.