Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Farmers and landscapers are complaining about losing their cheap brown laborers. They, like the Southern plantation owners before them, know?

that white workers are expensive and are unable to hack it out in the hot sun for hours on end.

What should be done to make them happy?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think here's the perfect opportunity for democrats to practice what they preach. They should stop these greedy business owners from profiting off of illegals. They need to end this slave labor.

• paul
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

by getting rid of all the trolls on yahoo

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

If they had to hire all legal citizens to pick their crops, they'd have to pay $20-$30 an hour. Sure, some people would do it for less, but not enough to make up for the labor shortage.

• Kenny
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

That is racist .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Total BS. I can hack it in the hot sun but prefer not to. Also, I did very precise yard work as a teen. I loved it all except the heat part.

Just hire locals and legal Citizens. My parents and grandparents on back for centuries cleared & plowed land, planted crops, worked 16 &18 hour days and so can this generation and the next.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Give them the same H2b visa's Trump uses for cheap foreign workers. Why is Trump using temp foreign labor but forcing farmers and landscapers out of business? Is going OUT of business Trump's idea of Make America Great Again? Why don't the Con's even notice the Massive Double Standard????

• Daddio
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Nothing and drop the racism, I'm white and work out in the sun 10hrs a day

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.