promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Ashlyn asked in TravelAir Travel · 2 years ago

I’m flying alone for the first time next week, any tips on anything to keep me busy? (I have an idle seat as I have a small bladder)?

•I’ve flown before

• the flight I believe is 6hrs

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Kyle
    Lv 7
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

get some books. if you have a tablet or smartphone, look to see if your plane has WiFi, or on board entertainment, and watch a movie or tv. do some work or homework depending on what you do. bring a charger with you, some airplanes have AC outlets between the seats. or look into getting a batter power case for your device, to extend the life of your internal battery.

maybe do some puzzles. crosswords, suduko, something to keep your mind thinking.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Drink alcohol

• 2 years ago

Are you flying domestically or internationally? Most airlines have back-of-seat entertainment units on international and long flights with movies, tv shows, and games. I read that some airlines are going to get rid of the back-of-seat units because so many passengers take tablets and other devices with them. Some have free streaming services so you can get entertainment on your own device.

• 2 years ago

You have an aisle seat so getting to the bathroom should be no problem. I suggest you do not drink before the flight and only drink water or soda the last hour of the flight. Turn your cell phone onto AIRPLANE mode and play games.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

I sure flying the plane will keep you busy but if it doesn't you could always pretend you're Maverick from top gun...

• 2 years ago

Bring a book. People will leave you alone if you are reading. Or try to take a nap.

• Tomalochk
      Lv 6
      2 years agoReport

This person has an idle seat ..... there's no telling what he o else might be s itting there next .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.