is this dress too white to wear as a wedding guest?

yes, I'm aware of the whole "if you have to ask, don't" but i really love this dress and it fits me like a glove and compliments my figure in all the right ways. or i could message the bride and ask her if she is ok with it.

Stop trying to steel the show from the bride and u would never fit in that dress anyway u Amazon freak

• Reba

I disagree with everyone else, I think this is the perfect dress for a day garden type wedding. I do not think it's too white, it has a pattern. There is no way you would upstage the bride in this.

Definitely not for a wedding. You will upset the bride wether she admits it or not, people will think you are trying to upstage her and that you don’t respect her. Sometimes you can get away with a shorter style white dress but I bet there are brides out there that would actually wear this as their wedding dress... spoil yourself and buy it anyway for a different event and get yourself something else. There are some rules for a reason. Not just that but you will probably more comfortable in something that you know other guests wont judging or questioning yourself as to wether you’ve annoyed the bride. It’s a day to celebrate and have fun, not to worry about a dress.

Good for something else but not a wedding

It's a beautiful dress, but like some people on the comments said " Not to a wedding" Wear it to a graduation or a birthday or something.

Sorry but it will look like you are trying to upstage the bride. Buy it & wear it, but not to a wedding.

i dont think so

Totally inappropriate for a religious ceremony and a church have to have covered shoulders and no cleavage that dress is appropriate for clubbing not a wedding

I'm currently in the process of planning my wedding and if someone shows up wearing this I will be highly upset.

As a rule dont wear white, dont try to outshine the bride or bridesmaids, and dont show to much skin. If your grandma wouldnt allow you to wear it to church then dont wear it to a wedding.

My suggestion is find something light colored and relaxed fit. Wear some flats with it and straighten your hair. Dont go overboard with the make up just some light lip gloss and foundation should do.

• sats

It's fine, the pattern makes it look not white (you know what I mean). It's a lovely dress and very appropriate for a summer wedding.