Do I have appendicitis, or is it something else?

I haven’t had very many symptoms yet, but I’m not sure if these are early warning signs or it’s just my body f***ing with me. Anyway, a couple months ago I woke up with a really sharp pain in my lower-right abdomen that went away after a few minutes. After that, every few days I would get a pain like that that would eventually wear off. Now I get pains in the same area that are less severe but happen a lot more often. Just today, I got another sharp pain when I was just sitting there. I know they’re not period cramps or anything, so is it possible that I have appendicitis? Should I go to a doctor and get it checked out? Thanks.

• kelvin

no you don't

• GC

Don't guess (or ask for opinions on YA). Go to an emergency room and have them determine what your problem is. NOW...!!!!

i would go see your doctor and get it checked out, gallstones can do that too, i know cause ive had them