Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 3 years ago

Right side pain and throwing up?

I hate going to the doctor, so I’m posting here to postpone going haha.

Anyways, the timeline: Yesterday was my graduation and I felt fine, no pain or anything, and I ate just fine. I had a handful of cheezits this morning, then a bit later went to get mcdonald’s, side started hurting bad, and within 10 minutes I was throwing up. After I did, my side stopped hurting as bad but it hurt when I walk. Waited a while to eat the food I had just bought, ate half, and then right side pain again and my belly button hurt this time, threw up, and now it doesn’t hurt as bad.

4 years ago when I was 14, I had a kidney stone on the left side, and this pain immediately reminded me of that. Maybe thats just because of the location, though.

As this occurred after consuming fatty/fast food, it might well be a gallstone problem. Please go see a doctor for proper examination and further advice!

Nothing anyone here can say to diagnose you or tell you what it is or isnt and if you should or should not go to be evaluated. There are a great deal of things in the abdomen that can go wrong.

maybe you should go to the er and find out why youre getting so sick