Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 3 years ago

I have a son I never knew about and the mother wants to 'talk'?

When I was in college I went on a study abroad trip to Russia, I speak it fluently so I would flirt with the local babes. Me and this one girl lets call her Dasha, dated while doing the study abroad and I got a Facebook message from her. She's living in Brighton Beach NY, and she has a son and she knows that Im the father. She sent me a picture and the kid at three looks just like me minus my eye color, he has his mother's green eyes. She said that she thought I should now about my son, she is a single mother who works as a waitress. She told me that she would've told me sooner but she couldn't find a way to contact me. Heres the catch, she said that the her son has amblyopia and needs surgery on the eyes and that she needs my help for paying for it. Im 25 she's 21. What do I do? Im so overwhelmed.

• kim

25 your a man. You have your penis in vaginas obviously so sooner or later you will have a home run. By the way your son is good News! Get busy and have your DNA paternity test. Google it. And hopefully you can add him on your insurance or get him Obama care. Welfare I believe covers kids. I love my son and I hope you love yours too.

Well you weren't overwhelmed when it happened no were you buddy?

Of course she's a single mother because you did not marry her before you made a baby. Be a guy and take care of your son.

Do the DNA test 1st. If the child is really yours then you will have to pay child support and pay for surgery.

• Ocimom

No proof you are the legal father of this child. Unless you get a DNA test if you want to claim the son, you owe her nothing.

She is playing you and if you give her any money, she and the child will be gone and you will never see them. Do not fall for this "needs money/surgery".

how did that happen

DNA first, money later

maybe you should get a dna test done before you pay for your son's surgery

Well, you probably are responsible, being the father. Maybe there is a way she can go on welfare, and have the Gov. pay, like they do for all the illegals from Mexico.

• mokrie

Number 1. Get a DNA test done even though the child looks like you. LOTS of kids look like me and they aren't mine. 2. Get a second opinion on the eyes. Make an appointment with an eye specialist in her area and GO there and take them for the check up yourself. You don't REALLY know this girl so make sure of everything FIRST before you commit to anything

paternity test first