Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 3 years ago

I cant stil thinking about her?????

This past Friday I went on a trip with my besfriend Tyler and his girlfriend. Tyler's girlfriend invited her friend Selena, so the 4 of us drove 2hrs to the beach and we had lots of fun. I felt like I had a connection with Selena but apperantly she has a boyfriend. On the way back Selena fell asleep on my shoulder, and since that day I cant stop thinking about her. Apperantly Selena told Tyler that I seem like a great guy and that we should all hangout again soon. She even asked for my snapchat, and I've been wanting to message her but I dont want to look disrespectful or desperate since she has a boyfriend. Any advice please??????

Like I cant get her out of my head

Have a chat with Tyler's girlfriend and tell her you like Selena a lot and would like to see more of her but don't want to interfere with her boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. All this will get back to Selena who will be flattered.....and then the ball is in her court.

Nothing wrong with guys being friends with girls in a nonromantic way. Contact her and say hi and that you enjoyed spending time with her and your other friends.

• Mike G

"I can't still thinking about her?????" Try again, in English.

• Kenny

Keep it cool but try to stay in touch .