Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 years ago

Is tallness in females attractive or intimidating?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

It's not intimidating, at least not to me.

I used to strictly prefer short girls (the shorter the better) until I met a 5'9" woman who was really thin and pulled off the tall look.

Under certain circumstances tall can be sexy.

I don't mind but I think most women want a guy that's taller than them.

most guys don't mind. i personally find tall girls very attractive. it's tall women that constantly reject guys shorter than them.

A strong guy isn't overly concerned with how tall a strong woman is.

May I suggest that the first question to ask yourself when considering whether or not to date someone is, “Is this person a strong person?” If they’re not, no matter how much you like them, how much they like you, or how “cute” or “hot” they are, - please don’t date them. A strong person has good character (honesty, integrity, trustworthiness), displays a positive attitude (cheerful, caring, friendly, forgiving, helpful, and respectful), fulfills their responsibilities (for handling pains in a positive way, for always trying to make a good choice, for taking care of themselves, for serving others), gives their best effort, and demonstrates self-control (of their body, anger, mouth and money).

My suggestion is that you put in the effort necessary to become a strong person (if you’re not already) and eventually look for this type of guy (otherwise you’re setting yourself up for a broken heart). Unfortunately this type of man is difficult to find – but save yourself the heartache and don’t settle for less.

(Please remember that you eventually want a 50 or 60 year marriage - not a 5 or 10 year marriage.)

Hope this helps!

PS The best way to get to know a strong man without dating is to participate in the activities of a community service or a school organization.

Source(s): True Love Lasts - written with a character emphasis for teens through young adults, Straight Talk About Teen Dating - written with a Christian emphasis for ages 13-19, Straight Talk About Dating - written with a Christian emphasis for ages 20 and up

It depends on the person's preference. You'll get both answers from people.

Tallness! I am a midget at 4 foot 11 inches, hate it! wish I was taller!