Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Is a world of 10 billion people, decimated rain forests, dead oceans, little if any natural beauty, and unbreathable air worth living in?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

No it's not

• 3 years ago

If that’s the way you feel, then there are a million different ways to kill yourself. I will remain optimistic right up until the very end.

• 3 years ago

Sure but just when do you think that happened??? Where I live we have plenty of natural beauty, the air is quite good and the lakes and streams are healthy. We don't have oceans (they are not dead) and we don't have rain forests either. Some are fine.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Nope. Let's just check out now.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

The answer is definitely Yes. Because many people, present and past, have already lived in conditions of suffering & found it worth living. There is very little reason to despair. Earth can take care of itself.It can regenerate. People lived in the sewers of Paris.

Source(s): they pelted us with rocks and garbage.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

To keep feeding capitalism you need more people to stimulate growth. We are in the cancerous stage of Capitalism now.

• 3 years ago

NO such world exists. You are only even REMOTELY close on the population, and you are off by 2.4 billion there.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

7 Billion and the air is fine

• 3 years ago

"As long as I can have my gun and shoot anyone who tries to take my shlt, I don't give damn what happens to the rest of the world!"

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

No. So, you should eliminate yourself and any offspring you have so you can avoid such a fate.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.