Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 years ago

What should i do?

My mom wants me to go to church but my dad says that i do not have to. I do not like my moms church. Most of them are hypocrites and another problem that i have is that modern christians just use gods name to advance a political agenda. I am 14. Also not everything is black or white just shades of grey.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If you have the choice, then use that choice wisely. I quit going to church around 14-15 because I found like you it was hypocrital and some things the preacher said were outright lies and not based on anything in the bible- which I had read fully.

• 3 years ago

It will not hurt you to go to church with your mom; she loves you.

You don't have to go; but you have the free choice.

You cannot reject what you have not tried.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

In a family the father overrules the mother. That's plain and simple.

• ?
    Lv 5
    3 years ago

But this is black and whiter? See, you are a young hypocrite.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

modern christians just use gods name to advance a political agenda.

that is a black and white statement..you being the white and they being the black

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

say someone has a book they read and you want to argue with them about it without reading the book. the same as what they call church. you cannot argue your point unless you learn it.

• 3 years ago

Foto church with ur mom.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Son, you have a real messed up life. But if you keep trolling things should improve.

• 3 years ago

Consider it a chance to learn about what a large percentage of the population believe. Its okay if you don't believe or like that church, it is still an opportunity to learn something.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

IF YOUR DAD PAYS ALL THE BILLS THEN U HAVE A CHOICE BUT IF YOUR MOM IS CHRISTIAN I WOULD GO ALONG..U COULD LEARN ALOT.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.