Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Why do things like the American flag and patriotism make liberals go nuts?

Favorite Answer

The more extreme generally hate Liberty, equal Opportunity, Justice, and America in general. That is Why they seek to suppress Free Speech, Religion, Constitutional Rights and the Declaration of Independence, not to mention the Founders who created freedom for all responsible American Citizens.

And then they proceed to use specious arguments to justify their desire to dominate the lives of others.

When they get called out on those nefarious activities they Really go nuts.

There is a famous quote that is applicable:

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."

Man. the Right-wing questions are really sucking right now.

• Marduk

You have no concept of patriotism, that makes us wonder about you sanity.

You are right. My deep patriotism is bubbling rapidly to the surface after witnessing Trump alienate our Allies and praise dictators. Trump is a real and present danger to our democratic republic. The American flag flies proudly on my property. It’s not just liberals either pal. REAL Americans, no matter their political party are bristling with patriotism over contempt for this “President.”

Freedom they hate ,Thats why Kim Jung On is their new Hero

Liberal patriots such as myself honor the country and the Constitution, not Trump and the GOP.

Why is wrapping yourselves in the flag a good substitute for actually serving?

Source(s): Cadet Bone Spurs

I don’t think the confederate flag is the US flag.

Got me

This Liberal has had an American flag flying from the end of a 20' flag pole for the past ten years