JC asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 2 years ago

what browser do I use?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

Google Chrome is my favourite but you can use any browser you like you might not like Google Chrome or you might love it up to you what browser is your favourite any browser is ok as but I would use the browser you heard of most like Google Chrome

• 2 years ago

Depends on what platform. On Windows, I tend to use Google Chrome. On my Mac, I tend to use Safari.

• 2 years ago

Google Chrome.

• SRΛSC
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Whichever one you want.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

You can use any Browser which one you think best to you. I use 'Chrome' browser.

• 2 years ago

You can use whatever browser you want. There is no requirement to use one or the other unless you go to a website that isn't optimized for a certain browser.

Win 10 comes with both Edge and Internet Explorer. By default it runs Edge, but Microsoft provided IE also for users who still prefer it, or users who need IE for legacy support on some websites.

I don't personally care for Edge so I use Chrome. But what you use is totally up to you however.

• C
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Whichever you prefer. Windows would like you to use Edge but you can download and use any browser you like, even Internet Explorer (though I wouldn't recommend it as support has ended). Chrome is the most popular. My favourite is Vivaldi because it suits how I work.

Since you are online to ask this question you are obviously using a browser. The browser's logo is usually located on the top left hand corner of the screen. If you click on it a menu will open. Find the "help" option and click on it. This ought to open a sub-menu. One of the options will be "about." Click on that and a window should open giving you the full name of your browser including the version (edition). That's how you find out which browser you're using.

• 2 years ago

chrome

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Could be Safari or Chrome or Firefox or Edge because those are supported by Yahoo

W10 uses Edge

• Jaguar
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

Don't you know what browser you use?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.