Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 years ago

How can we help crazy old bats stop shrieking and calm down enough so she can start retaining bible verses when asked?

I'm an atheist and I can quote more scripture than she can smh.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Let me tell you a little secret that really really works and it's not illegal either. You're going to have to do a little bit of research you need to find a research chemical company that sells artificial cannabinoids or liquid herbal incense the kind that people misuse. The internet is full of this stuff. Go to Bath & Body Works that's a store that sells Electric aromatic devices that put incense into the air as well as soaps and perfumes and stuff. Get your favorite flavor oil incense electric device empty out about half of the jar and fill the jar with the intoxicating herbal incense wash your hands well clean the jar well and plug it into the room where the confusion and noise is going on. Within a short period of time everybody will be pleasantly relaxed and smiling and all the noise will have abated and everyone will have a good attitude. You don't need to leave it plugged in all the time nobody will get high because the effects are gradual used in this maner it's legal.

• 3 years ago

"crazy old bats" - no idea who you are referring to. Who is "she"...?

• 3 years ago

You can hear her?

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

She is the biggest hypocrite on this site and annoying.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Does not mean that you are any better or intelligent. There is a difference between knowing about God and knowing God. Relationship is more important than religion or following a religious doctrine.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.