Probably in the process of going moldy, yes... But don't worry about it. I mean, I don't think it's a good idea to eat moldy food on purpose! (Except for moldy cheeses, and that kind of thing, that are SUPPOSED to be that way.. :-P) But it's really not as big of a deal as certain people make it out to be. I've eaten borderline moldy food on a number of occasions, and NEVER gotten sick from it! As well as eating the healthy side of PARTIALLY moldy fruit, avocados, etc... And strawberries, just yesterday, that were soft and squishy, and tasted kind of funky... NEVER been a problem. Mold strains are all around us, anyway. :D
..I would probably be a lot more careful if I traveled to a country with a totally different bacterial/fungal flora, and bad hygienic conditions, however. Such as for instance India.. It is a LOT easier to get food poisoning in those places. Also because our bodies aren't used to it.