How can I stop my daughter and granddaughter from claiming welfare?

Both of them are very liberal and believe people are entitled to money without earning any of it. I worked hard all of my life and paid taxes for many years while both of them are on "Disability" and complain about not having enough to live on. They spend their money on useless stuff like cell phones,... show more Both of them are very liberal and believe people are entitled to money without earning any of it. I worked hard all of my life and paid taxes for many years while both of them are on "Disability" and complain about not having enough to live on. They spend their money on useless stuff like cell phones, internet, and their cats.

My granddaughter also collects dolls and toys, bought with her welfare money. Money she did not earn. I tell her over and over that she doesn't need those things, but she still keeps buying them. She bought a pack of useless trading cards and I told her she better not buy any more.