Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsBiology · 3 years ago

How does Ben Shapiro think the Bible is compatible with evolution?

Dear Y!A Troll, STOP MOVING MY QUESTION

Ben Shapiro is a Jewish libertarian and Harvard University graduate who has written numerous books on today's social issues, as well as done countless debates with TV news hosts, university professors, and Ivy League students. I've heard Shapiro say a number of times that the Bible is fully compatible with evolution, and I was just curious as to why that was.

Presumably, the same way that most Christians do - by not taking the creation account in Genesis too literally.

Neither the Old Testament nor evolution are consistent with my knowledge that we are spirit, not bodies.

No it is not and each book was written for the needs of society then.

If you take some screws, nuts and bolts and other scraps and shake them together it will never ever be more than spare parts and no matter what you do it will never become a typewriter.

People did not happen by accident and please never shake your babies or push your children in school and let them be so they develop on their own.