Goggles asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Ya think the Democrat Party is scared to hell with Andrew McCabe wanting immunity?

He rolls on Comey; Comey squeels on Lynch; She takes a few others down to cut her sentence.....

Just sayin'

Favorite Answer

That could happen.

I think this has increased the anxiety level for more than a few people.

• ricky

No, it’s the 30 rank and file FBI agents they are worried about.

Not at all. It's normal when folks are trying to hold criminal charges over your head.

I would be satisfied with McCabe, Comey, Lynch, and Holder being disbarred. However their corrupt practices have probably made them comfortable for life, at the taxpayers expense. I really want them to be positioned so that the will no longer damage the United State#.

• You mean the Republican?

Lol, rolls on them for what? GOP idiots being led around by the d*** by Fox News are calling for "prosecution" of Republicans in the FBI. I'd do the same.

• Jeff S

Nope what did Fox News do? Add LSD to it's Kool Aid?

It will all be worth it if Trump is eventually hung for committing treason against the United States