Sam
Lv 7
Sam asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Is our President (Trump) F'ing crazy, insulting our allies while making deals with tyrants (Jung-Un/Putin...)?

Update:

@Justin_T... if you're going to hurl insults at me, at least unblock me.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Is our President (Trump) F'ing crazy, insulting our allies while making deals with tyrants (Jung-Un/Putin...)?

I doubt it.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

He's just a buffoon. But that was what you voted for in the first place as intellectuals like Obama made you feel inferior.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

No, you are just uninformed and politically biased, you could also have TDS.

• 3 years ago

The North Koreans are at the bargaining table for the first time since the Clinton Administration. They're there to negotiate a possible end to the Korean War, denuclearization of the peninsula, and an end to hostilities. I hope Trump's craziness continues.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

He's not crazy. He is just an ordinary businessman who is prepared to flush your country down the toilet so he and his family can enjoy wealth beyond imagination.

Actually his agenda is to turn the USA into a Russian Puppet State. And our own GOP donors are willing and anxious for the day when Trump and the GOP can re-write the constitution securing the power of a kolptocratic autocracy , forever.

• 3 years ago

Not crazy, smart.

• I'm not against diplomacy with Kim or Putin. Diplomacy is better than war.

But I wish he would extend that diplomacy to our allies.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

World peace seems to be the goal. And our "allies" have been taking advantage of us for quite some time. They definitely needed a wake up call. Two birds with one stone.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.