? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Is Trudeau weak as Trump says, or is this just an example of belittling our allies as commanded by Putin.?

• xg6
    Favorite Answer

Standing up to bullies is a sign of strength not weakness

I doubt it.

Nope. Trump is just jealous that Trudeau was better looking and got along better with everyone than he thought.

Its a case of trump sabotaging us relationships.

Im an Aussie but I think yes Trudeau is as weak as trump, just like every western leader who is a tool of the elite and against the people. Putin on the other hand I don't know, he seems to be the enemy of the elite western leaders and any enemy of the elite is a friend of mine.

Your not very bright gotta be a Democrat. Canada rips us off and as long as democrats get their salary off tax payer backs why should they give a damn

• ?

It's just Trump projecting his own flaws

It's the second one.

• Trudeau is twice as weak as Trump says. Glad I could clear that up for you. He is the most impotent leader Canada has ever seen.

Have you ever listened to Trump? Even once? Nobody makes Trump do anything he doesn't want to do.

I think since the ice has melted in the north, Russia needs new shipping lanes across the top of Canada.